Goat Milk Toddler Formula
• Made with high-quality Dutch goat milk that is naturally easy to digest
• Nutritionally fortified with 22 vitamins and minerals including vitamin D, DHA, and iron
• Great option for supplementing, weaning or as a gentle cow milk alternative
• May be an alternative for children experiencing minor issues associated with cow milk sensitivity
• Has a mild, sweet, fresh taste and smell
• No added preservatives, artificial colors and flavors and is the only US formula to be certified glyphosate pesticide-free
To make a 2 fl oz bottle (60 mL), combine 2 fl oz water and 2 unpacked level scoops.
To make a 4 fl oz bottle (120 mL), combine 4 fl oz water and 4 unpacked level scoops.
To make a 6 fl oz bottle (180 mL), combine 6 fl oz water and 6 unpacked level scoops.
To make an 8 fl oz bottle (240 mL), combine 8 fl oz water and 8 unpacked level scoops.
Serving Size: 1 1/3 tbsp powder (18g) (4 scoops)
Amount Per Serving
Calories … 90
Total Fat 4g … 10% dv
Saturated fat 1,5g … 16% dv
Cholesterol 5mg … 2% dv
Sodium 30 mg … 2% dv
Total Carbohydrates 10g … 7% dv
Dietary Fiber <1g … 3% dv
Total Sugars 9g
Includes 9g Added Sugars … 37% dv
Protein 2g … 18% dv
Vitamin C 11,3mg … 80% dv
Iron 1,7mg … 25% dv
Vitamin E 1,2 mg a-TE … 20% dv
Riboflavin 0, 1mg … 25% dv
Vitamin B6 0,1mg … 10% dv
Vitamin B12 0.3µg … 30% dv
Pantothenic acid 0,5mg … 25% dv
Iodine 13µg … 15% dv
Zinc 0,9mg … 30% dv
Vitamin A 80µg-RE … 30% dv
Calcium 80mg … 10% dv
Vitamin D 1,3µg … 8% dv
Thiamin 0,1mg … 15% dv
Niacin 0,90mg … 15% dv
Folate (folic acid) 23µg-DFE 15% dv
Biotin 4,3µg … 50% dv
Phosphorus 50mg … 10% dv
Magnesium 8mg … 10% dv
Copper 0,1mg … 20% dv
Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains 0.01 mg manganese per serving
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice for children 1-3.
Not suitable for children with diagnosed Cow Milk Protein Allergy
Safe Handling: Do not freeze and avoid exposure to excessive heat. Do not use the container if the inner or outer seal is damaged or missing. Do not use a microwave to prepare or warm formula.
Food Storage Tips: Store open and unopened tins in a dry area at room temperature. Close the opened container tightly with plastic lid. Use content within 1 month.
It looks like there are no similar