5-LOX Inhibitor with ApresFlex 100mg
Compounds in Boswellia extract have been shown to bind directly to 5-LOX, an enzyme that transforms fatty acids into inflammatory factors like leukotriene B4.. A compound in boswellia called AKBA is the key to this beneficial action. Each 100 mg vegetarian capsule of 5-LOX Inhibitor with AprèsFlex® is standardized to provide 20% of active AKBA from boswellia.
AprèsFlex® absorbs 52% more than standard boswellia extract and is standardized for the active AKBA compound.
5-LOX Inhibitor with AprèsFlex® Benefits:
- Made with standardized Boswellia serrata extract
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response by inhibiting 5-LOX enzyme
- Supports joint health, arterial health & healthy cell division
To inhibit the 5-lipoxygenase enzyme, take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
AprèsFlex® … 100mg
(Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) [std. to 20% 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA) (20 mg)]
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
Gluten free - Non-GMO - Vegetarian
AprèsFlex® is a registered trademark of Laila Nutraceuticals exclusively licensed to PL Thomas – Laila Nutra LLC. U.S. Patent No. 8,551,496 and other patents pending.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
It looks like there are no similar