Advanced Lipid Control
Safely managing blood lipid levels can be a challenge. An increasing number of doctors recognize the critical need to protect the arterial wall against low-density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation and to support healthy endothelial function.
Our formula helps safeguard vascular and heart health, while encouraging antioxidant protection.
Advanced Lipid Control Benefits:
- Helps maintain already-healthy blood lipid levels
- Helps maintain already-healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Supports endothelial function
Take two (2) capsules in the evening, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Take earlier in the day if you are sensitive to caffeine.
Each serving contains less than 8 mg of caffeine (the amount found in about a 1/8 cup brewed green tea)
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Capros® amla water extract … 500mg
(fruit) [std. to 60% low molecular weight hydrolyzable tannins]
Black tea extract … 350mg
(leaf) [std. to 25% theaflavins]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica.
Gluten free - Non-GMO - Vegetarian
Capros® is protected under U.S. Patent Nos. 7,318,938, 6,124,268, 6,235,721, 6,290,996, 6,362,167, 6,649,150, 8,206,757, 8,962,576 and CA Patent No. 2,810,732, and is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Capros® is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
This product contains a black tea extract which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, Inc. and is protected by U.S. patent Nos. 6, 811, 799 and 6, 602, 527.