Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics
Bio-Active Mineroplex is a highly bioavailable multi-mineral formula with purified Shilajit to support structure and function, and to replenish essential minerals following chelation therapies.
- Formulated based on the affinity of each mineral to commonly used chelating agents.
- Amino-acid-chelated minerals to ensure optimal absorption.
- Shilajit extract, traditionally used in Ayuvedic practice as a synergistic enhancer in transporting different mineral substances to their cellular targets.
- Fulvic acid, a major bioactive constituent in Shilajit, is known to have strong antioxidant activities, an immune supportive effect, and to support mitochondrial energy production.
- Shilajit has also been shown to support healthy serum testosterone levels and support healthy sperm count and quality.*
Adults take 2 capsules with food, 2 times per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before and after taking other medications.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Capsule
Calcium … 30mg
(from calcium bisglycinate)
Chromium … 100mcg
(from chromium nicotinate glycinate)
Copper … 500mcg
(from copper bisglycinate)
Iodine … 75mcg
(from Laminaria spp.)
Magnesium … 25mg
(from magnesium bisglycinate)
Manganese … 1mg
(from manganese bisglycinate)
Molybdenum … 250mcg
(from molybdenum glycinate)
Potassium … 25mg
(from potassium citrate)
Selenium … 50mcg
(from selenium glycinate)
Zinc … 10mg
(from zinc bisglycinate)
Boron … 300mcg
(from boron glycinate)
Silica … 1mg
(from silicon dioxide)
Shilajit … 125mg
(purified) (standardized to 20% fulvic acid)
Silicon dioxide, L-leucine, hypromellose/pullulan(capsule).
This Product is Gluten Free, Vegan and Non-GMO.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer; if you are taking blood thinners; or if you have a benign prostate hypertrophy and/or prostate cancer.
It looks like there are no similar