Camilia Teething Relief
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability
- Helps in relieving minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething
Children 1 month of age and older: Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat, as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. If or when symptoms return, repeat these dosage instructions for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
Chamomilla 9C HPUS - Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS - Relieves painful gums
Rheum officinale 5C HPUS - Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if inflammation, fever or rash develops.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the single-use container is not intact.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
It looks like there are no similar