Cataplex® B2, formerly known as Cataplex® G
Cataplex® B2, formerly known as Cataplex® G, contains 100% of the daily value of riboflavin (also known as B2), and maintains nerve health.*
- Encourages healthy parasympathetic nerve function
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports brain and nervous system function
- Supports the body’s metabolism
- Provides coenzymes and cofactors needed for cellular function*
- Excellent source of riboflavin and niacin
- Good source of vitamin B6*
Take one tablet per meal, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ... 7mg
Riboflavin ... 1.3mg
Niacin ... 12mg
Vitamin B6 ... 0.3mg
Choline ... 20mg
Proprietary Blend ... 220mg
Bovine liver, porcine stomach, calcium lactate, defatted wheat germ, nutritional yeast, and porcine brain.
Other Ingredients: Choline bitartrate, honey, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, glycerine, riboflavin, arabic gum, calcium stearate, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.