Clinical Nutrients™ Flax Oil
Clinical Nutrients™ Flax Oil 12 oz
Clinical Nutrients Flax oil combines organic flaxseed oil- an important source of omega-3 fatty acids - with organic pumpkin and borage seed oils. Pumpkin seed oil is valued for its plants sterols; borage seed oil is a source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA). This formula is stabilized with rosemary antioxidant.
Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil is the preferred source of essential fatty acids. The advantages of Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil include:
- Contains Alpha-linolenic acid, the omega-3 essential fatty acid often lacking in the American diet
- More GLA per tablespoon (325 mg) than five 500mg capsules of evening primrose oil (250mg of GLA)
- Twice the omega-3 fatty acid level of most fish oil products
- Contains Lignan precursors and phytosterols - these compounds are valued for their special nutritional benefits*
- Stabilized with rosemary antioxidant S-327, developed exclusively for Integrative Therapeutics, to improve the stability and extend the shelf life naturally
- A smooth nutty taste
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 24
Amount Per Serving
Calories from fat 130
Total Fat 14 g
Saturated fat 1 g
Polyunsaturated fat 10 g
Monounsaturated fat 2.5 g
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 5,250 mg
as Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2,625 mg
as Linoleic Acid (LA)
Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) 325 mg
Omega-9 Fatty Acids 2,600 mg
as Oleic Acid (OA)
Ingredients: Organic flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) oil 11 mL; organic pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) seed oil 2 mL; borage (Borago officinalis) seed oil 1 mL, proprietary rosemary antioxidant S-327 (canola oil, rosemary leaf extract, and vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)).
Recommendations: Shake well before using. Do not use for cooking. Take 1 tablespoon once or twice daily. The oil may be taken alone, mixed with food, or used as a salad dressing.
STORAGE: Refrigerate after opening. Note: The addition of rosemary antioxidant S-327 improves the stability and extends the shelf life of Clinical Nutrients™ Flax Oil.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, artificial preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It looks like there are no similar