- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat
Coldcalm is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 2 hours until symptoms are relieved.
Children 3 to 6 years of age: dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
Allium cepa 3C HPUS - Relieves sneezing and runny nose
Apis mellifica 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal congestion
Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-15 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves colds with a sudden onset
Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS - Relieves sinus pain
Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS - Relieves headaches associated with colds
Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal discharge
Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves sneezing attacks
Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS - Relieves sore throat associated with colds
Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
Lactose, Magnesium stearate, Croscarmellose sodium
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
It looks like there are no similar