The primary source of energy for all cellular processes is a molecule known as ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Healthy, active cells constantly replenish their supply of ATP to produce vital cellular energy.140 However, under conditions of stress, injury, or aging, critical body tissues such as heart and skeletal muscles cannot produce ATP quickly enough to perform optimally.
D-ribose, a carbohydrate molecule found in every living organism, facilitates the production of ATP.141
In studies of healthy athletes, supplying fatigued muscle cells with D-ribose quickly restored ATP levels to normal.142-145 By helping to rapidly refill depleted energy stores, D-ribose may be especially beneficial for heart health.
D-Ribose Tablets and D-Ribose Powder can help speed energy recovery, increase energy reserves and maintain healthy energy levels in heart and muscle tissue.
- Take one (1) serving daily with food for supporting cardiovascular health and energy levels in working muscles, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For alternative dosing take one (1) tablet daily for general health.
- Continued use is necessary to maintain the benefits of D-Ribose Tablets.
Serving Size: 5 Vegetarian Tablets
Amount Per Serving:
Calories ... 20
Total Carbohydrates ... 5g
Sugars ... 5g
Calcium ... 80mg
(as dicalcium phosphate)
Bioenergy RIBOSE® ...5100mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), vegetable stearate.
Bioenergy RIBOSE® is the property of Bioenergy Life Science, Inc. All rights reserved.
Because this product may lower blood glucose, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking glucose lowering medication.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.