- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands and is the most abundant circulating steroid in humans. Natural production of DHEA declines with age, a factor which may contribute to the aging process. DHEA is a precursor to the hormones testosterone and estrogen, which regulate metabolism and reproductive functions.*
- Supplementation with DHEA may support mental health, including memory, mood, and focus.*
- Some research suggests that DHEA can also support lean body mass and healthy energy levels.*
- DHEA is formulated with micronized dehydroepiandrosterone for optimal absorption.
- Supports mental and reproductive health*
- May promote lean body mass and healthy energy levels*
- Formulated with micronized DHEA for optimal absorption
Take one capsule per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
DHEA ... 5mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule (Kosher and Halal certified)
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial preservatives or colors.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if under 18 years of age. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Warning: Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product is you have a family history or prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed the recommended serving. Exceeding the recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. If you experience rapid heart beat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms discontinue use and call a physican or licensed health care professional immediately or call (866) 306-1662.