DHEA is the body's most abundant circulating hormone. But DHEA levels begin to decline over time. Supplementing with DHEA can help support healthy hormone levels and promote healthy immune function, circulatory health, healthy mood, lean muscle mass, sexual function and more.
Since levels of the DHEA hormone decline with age, maintaining a youthful balance offers many health benefits.
- Maintains youthful DHEA hormone balance
- Encourages healthy immune function & cardiovascular health
- Helps support & maintain lean muscle mass
- Promotes healthy mood, sexual function, well-being & more
The exact number of capsules to be taken should be determined by blood testing and the advice of a physician.
Generally, take one (1) to three (3) capsules in the morning only.
DHEA serum blood tests are suggested 3 to 6 weeks after initiating DHEA replacement therapy to optimize individual dosing.
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) … 50 mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, silica.
Gluten free - Non-GMO
Do not use DHEA if you are at risk for or have been diagnosed as having any type of hormonal cancer, such as prostate or breast cancer.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.