Pomegranate helps maintain already-healthy blood pressure, promotes cardiovascular health, inhibits oxidative stress and promotes a healthy inflammatory response. But the compounds in pomegranate aren’t all in the juice, which comes only from pomegranate fruit. To get the most benefits, you need extracts from the entire plant: Pomegranate Complete.
Pomegranate antioxidants are good for your heart and more, but you won’t get all of them just from the fruit or juice.
Pomegranate Complete Benefits:
- Contains potent polyphenol (punicalagins) antioxidants
- Supports cardiovascular endothelial health
- Formulated to create a comprehensive superfood health supplement
- Includes the equivalent polyphenol content of about 12 oz of juice
Take one (1) softgel daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving
POMELLA® pomegranate extract … 400mg
(fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins]
Proprietary pomegranate blend … 137.5mg
[flower extract, seed oil) [std. to 22% punicic acid]
Other ingredients: sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, caramel color, sunflower lecithin.
Gluten free - Non-GMO - Vegetarian
POMELLA® Extract is covered under U.S. Patent 7,638,640 and POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.