Calcium hydroxyapatite bone complex in capsules
- Vitamin D is the precursor of 1, 25-dihydroxycholecalciferol, a potent hormone that promotes the intestinal absorption of calcium.
- Vitamin K is required for the activation of a bone protein that is responsible for bone calcium retention.
- Magnesium regulates calcium transport and appears to be required for normal bone growth.
- Boron may increase the levels of several hormones that retain calcium in bones, and can reduce urinary excretion of calcium and magnesium.
- HydroxyCal supplies a high level of microcrystalline hydroxyapatite complex from bone tissue, along with a complex of nutrients relevant to bone health and repair.
- Hydroxyapatite is an efficient source of calcium supplementation, as it is a very similar form of calcium to that found in human bone.
- Bovine whole bone extract is a rich source of calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals, and proteins, effectively preserved for use in HydroxyCal by freeze-drying.
- The citric and malic acid salts of calcium found in HydroxyCal are readily absorbed in humans.
Two capsules, three times daily with meals, or as directed.
Two capsules provide:
- Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite complex (MCHC)* 800 mg
- Proteins, including collagen, glycosaminoglycans, growth peptides and minerals including Potassium and Silicon
HydroxyCal - Two capsules provide
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||
|Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone)||330 mcg||
|Calcium (MCHC**/citrate & malate)||280 mg||
|Phosphorus (MCHC**)||100 mg||
|Magnesium (MCHC**/glycinate)||140 mg||
|Manganese (amino acid chelate)||1 mg||
|Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite**||800 mg||
|Boron (amino acid chelate)||1 mg||
* Daily Value (DV) not established
** MCHC from freeze-dried FDA-approved bovine bone tissue