K1-1000 (Vitamin K1)
- Vitamin K refers to a group of similar compounds that vary in their absorption, metabolism, and tissue distribution.These essential nutrients work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, providing support for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
- Vitamin K also activates proteins involved in normal blood coagulation and clot formation following injury or surgery.*
- Vitamin K1 is found naturally in green leafy vegetables and many other healthy foods. K1-1000 is formulated with a dry preparation of vitamin K1.
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
- Formulated with a dry preparation of vitamin K1
Take one capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional. Individuals taking blood-thinning medications should consult a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin K1 ... 1, 000mcg
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial preservatives or colors.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
It looks like there are no similar