Cytoplan Organic Kelp
Cytoplan's Organic Kelp supplement contains the species Ascophyllum nodosum from a sustainable and clean supply.
Kelp contains large amounts of the mineral iodine which contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Iodine is also important for cognitive function. Each capsule provides on average 280µg of iodine.
Supplementing with Iodine
- Although a normal diet is believed to contribute 150-170µg of iodine per day, the prevalence of iodine deficiency throughout the world leads us to believe that many people are not getting this amount without supplementation.
- From a sustainable and clean supply of organic kelp
- Kelp is the name given to a whole variety of seaweeds, it is often referred to as "a herb from the sea"
- Kelp contains large amounts of the mineral iodine which contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. Thyroid hormones have a wide range of functions in metabolism
- Iodine cannot be stored by the body for a long period so must be obtained regularly via the diet or supplementation
- cognitive function
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- growth of children
- Iodine contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
Take 1 capsule daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Organic Kelp ... 400mg
Other Ingredient: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell)
Guaranteed this product is free from: GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings, flavourings.
This product is Vegan, Vegetarian, Organic and Wholefood.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women and those on thyroid medication should consult their doctor before taking this product. Kelp is not suitable for children.
Store in a cool, dry place.