- Alpha-lipoic acid (thioctic acid) is a naturally-occurring compound that serves as a co-factor for enzymes involved in metabolism and energy production.*
- It is also a potent water and fat-soluble antioxidant that can regenerate the activity of other antioxidants.*
- Research suggests that lipoic acid also promotes healthy glucose metabolism, good circulation, and detoxification.*
- Supplementation with lipoic acid may support cardiovascular, nerve, and eye health.*
- Small quantities of lipoic acid (< 1 mg) are present in foods, but some individuals may benefit from supplementation with higher doses.*
- Lipoic provides 300 mg of alpha-lipoic acid per capsule.
- Supports cardiovascular, nerve, and eye health*
- Potent water and fat-soluble antioxidant*
- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism, circulation, and detoxification*
- Important cofactor in metabolism and energy production*
IngredientsAlpha Lipoic Acid (as European DL-thioctic acid, 300 mg)
Suggested Use: One capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
Ascorbic Acid ... 100mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid ... 300mg
(as European DL-thioctic acid)
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable) capsule
Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
It looks like there are no similar