Liposomal Vitamin D 1000IU
Dr. Mercola Premium Products
With estimates of 9 out of 10 Americans – and likely countless others living in the Northern hemisphere – possibly being deficient in vitamin D, a reliable option for supplementation is needed.
Doctor-prescribed vitamin D is often the inferior vitamin D2 form. Other traditional vitamin D can be challenging to absorb, especially for certain groups of people.
Dr. Marcolas exclusive Liposomal Vitamin D contains phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help aid absorption. There is evidence to suggest that, when mixed with water in your gastrointestinal tract, these phospholipids create liposomes that can help the nutrient gain entry across your gut membrane to its target organs and cells.*
With this advanced liposomal technology, you don’t need to rely on your digestive system to break the vitamin D down into absorbable fragments as it must with regular vitamin D.
Packed in protective Licaps capsules instead of oxygen-permeable soft gels, my Liposomal Vitamin D:
- Incorporates phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help protect your cell membranes and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.*
- Liposomes form in the body, surrounding many of the vitamin D molecules, for higher-bioavailability potential.*
- Delivers vitamin D3 in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
- Provides a practical and effective way to help you get the vitamin D3 your body needs.*
- Contains no soy or bioengineered ingredients.
Adults and children 4 years or older, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D ... 1, 000IU
Other Ingredients: Sunflower Lecithin, Capsule (hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Medium Chain Triglycerides.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken. If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
Small capsules, not recommended for children under 4 years.
It looks like there are no similar