Allergy Research Group
- Supports healthy coagulation of blood within normal levels*
- May enhance fibrinolytic activity*
- Supports healthy blood viscosity within normal levels*
- Thrombolytic activity shown only in the presence of fibrin*
- DRcaps™ are clinically shown to protect their contents from harmful gastric acids which may denature substances such as enzymes*
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules in the morning, 1 or 2 capsules in the afternoon, and 2 capsules at bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take with 8-10 oz of water, with or without food.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Lumbrokinase ... 32mg
(600, 000 IU)
Other Ingredients: Rice dextrin, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water, gellan gum.
With DRcaps™ Delayed Release capsules. DRCAPS and DRCAPS and Design are trademarks used under license.
Use under medical supervision if taking anticoagulant drugs. Contraindicated in any conditions associated with bleeding.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Product of China.