MagSoothe Tart Raspberry Lemonade
JIGSAW MAGSOOTHE™ TART RASPBERRY LEMONADE CONTAINS:
- Zero calories
- No artificial colors or dyes
- No preservatives
WHAT IS JIGSAW MAGSOOTHE™ TART RASPBERRY LEMONADE?
A great-tasting, fast-acting, calming magnesium supplement powder utilizing the highly bioavailable Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate exclusively from Albion Labs, combined with bicarbonate.*
WHY ARE SODIUM BICARBONATE AND POTASSIUM BICARBONATE INCLUDED?
Magnesium and bicarbonate work in tandem to enhance absorption and effectiveness of one another inside your body. Magnesium works as a "co-transporter" of bicarbonate into your cells and bicarbonate helps transport magnesium to your mitochondria -- which helps explain why Dr. Sircus calls magnesium bicarbonate "The Ultimate Mitochondrial Cocktail". 1, 2
WHAT CAN MAGNESIUM HELP ME WITH?*
- Promote healthy relaxed muscle tone and function.*
- Promote athletic recovery.*
- Support steady energy production.*
- Promote healthy, restful sleep.*
- Support a balanced response to stress.*
- Maintain healthy blood pressure levels within normal range.*
- Maintain healthy blood sugar/glucose levels within normal limits.*
- Promote regularity and healthy digestion.*
- Support the bodys ability to properly dissolve and utilize calcium in joints, muscles, and arteries.*
- Support respiratory and cardiovascular health.*
- Support healthy hormonal balance—especially in connection with the female cycle.*
- Support overall bone health.*
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT THE BODY IS CRAVING MAGNESIUM?
When the bodys magnesium stores are taxed—a common occurrence considering our magnesium-poor diets—the body provides some clear hints. Occasional body aches, constipation, tension headaches; reduced energy, interrupted sleep, and many other indicators are your bodys way of telling you it needs more magnesium.*
Magnesium is involved in more than 325 enzyme reactions. Its likely there are hundreds (thousands?) more that scientists have yet to discover.
HOW IS JIGSAW MAGSOOTHE™ DIFFERENT FROM JIGSAW MAGNESIUM W/SRT®?
Jigsaw designed the two products to be complimentary to one another.
Jigsaw MagSoothe™ (brand new!) is:
- In a powder form for rapid absorption & utilization.
- Contains 200mg of Albions Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate, a form of magnesium that generally has a calming affect.
- Contains Magnesium co-factors Bicarbonate and Potassium.
- Usually taken in evening.
Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT® (our original, top-rated, best-selling magnesium formula) is:
- In a proprietary "Sustained Release Technology" tablet form for extended absorption & utilization.
- 500mg of Albions Dimagnesium Malate, a form of magnesium that generally has an energizing affect.
- Contains Magnesium co-factors B6, B12, and Folate. (A Mag SRT B-Free formula is available for those wishing to supplement B-vitamins separately.)
- Usually taken in the morning.
Knowing that many people use magnesium malate in the morning, and magnesium glycinate in the evening, they decided to create Jigsaw MagNow. We hope you enjoy this brand new magnesium product!
1) Standing Committee on the Scientific Evaluation of Dietary Reference Intakes, Food and Nutrition Board, and Institute of Medicine Staff. Dietary Reference Intakes: For Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Fluoride. 1st ed. Washington, D.C.: National Academy, 1997. Print.
2) Sircus, Dr. Mark. "Magnesium Bicarbonate – The Ultimate Mitochondrial Cocktail." Dr.Sircus.Com. Interna
As dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop in 4oz of cold water and stir for 5 seconds, once daily. Or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (5.5g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 5
Magnesium TRAACS®... 200mg
(as magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate)
Sodium ... 130mg
(as sodium bicarbonate, naturally occurring)
Potassium ... 180mg
(as potassium bicarbonate)
Other Ingredients: Malic Acid (as bicarbonate reactor), Organic Raspberry Lemonade Flavor (for tartness), Silicon Dioxide (reduces clumping), Monk Fruit Extract (for sweetness), Natural Flavor (no MSG, for tartness)
Please Note: If you are currently being treated for kidney disease, please consult your healthcare professional before taking any magnesium supplement as magnesium toxicity can occur in those with kidney disease.