- Mannose is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in fruits such as cranberries and pineapples. The human body metabolizes only small amounts of mannose, while most is excreted unchanged. As mannose is flushed out of the body, it helps maintain a healthy bladder and urinary tract.*
- Supplementation with mannose should not interfere with blood sugar regulation because very little is converted into glucose.*
- D-Mannose products are formulated with pure, natural D-mannose and are available in both capsule and powder forms.
- Supports bladder and urinary tract health*
- Does not interfere with blood sugar regulation*
- Formulated with pure, all natural D-mannose
- Available in capsule and powder forms
Adults: 1/2 teaspoon with 6oz of water, three or four times per day.
Maintenance: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon with 6oz of water per day.
Children: 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dose.
Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon
Amount Per Serving
D-Mannose ... 0.9g*
Other Ingredients: None.
This product does not contain
- artificial preservatives
- artificial flavors
- artificial sweeteners
- artificial colors
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed for your protection. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.