Probiotic blend supporting optimal intestinal function for overall health maintenance
- MaxBiotic contains highly concentrated, stable colonies of ""friendly"" bacteria strains, supplied in convenient caplets. Moreover MaxBiotic needs no refrigeration, thanks to the unique LiveBac process that guarantees long shelf life at room temperatures.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Streptococcus thermophilus are friendly bacteria normally present in the healthy human intestinal tract that help maintain optimal gut function (J Nutr 2000;130:396S-420S).
- Probiotic bacteria play an important role in the stabilization of the gut mucosal barrier (Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek 1996;70:347-58).
- Probiotic bacteria antagonize unfriendly microorganisms that produce toxins and carcinogens( JAMA 1996;275:870-6).
- Probiotics can help prevent symptoms associated with the loss of normal intestinal flora after a course of antibiotics ( Am J Clin Nutr 2001;73:430S-36S).
- Probiotics support the optimal function of the gastrointestinal immune system (Am J Gastroenterol 2000; 95:S22-5) and can reduce the likelihood of abnormal reactions to foods.
1-2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
MaxProbiotic Proprietary Blend
3 Billion Organisms (at time of manufacture)
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifodbacterium lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus
It looks like there are no similar