- The bodys natural melatonin is responsible for setting its internal clock that governs the timing of neuroendocrine functions and other physiological processes.
- Melatonin production is known to decline with the aging process .
- Melatonin is effective for helping to promote natural, restful sleep in both younger.
- Melatonin supplementation has helped reduce the discomfort associated with changing time zone in controlled trials .
One tablet, one hour before bedtime, or as directed.
Melatonin - 1 capsule provides
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Not appropriate for pregnant or lactating women.