Butterbur Standardized Extract and Freeze-Dried Feverfew
- Grossman W and Schmidramsl H: An extract of Petasites hybridus is effective in the prophylaxis of migraine. Altern Med Rev 2001; 6(3): 303-10
- Palevitch D,Earon G,Carasso R: Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) as a prophylactic treatment for migraine: A double-blind placebo-controlled study. Phytotherapy Res 1997; 11: 508-11
- Johnson E et al: Efficacy of feverfew as prophylactic treatment of migraine. Br Med J 1985; 291: 569-73
- Murphy J et al: Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of feverfew in migraine prevention. Lancet 1988; 8604: 189-92
- Pittler E: The efficacy and safety of feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium): an update of a systematic review. Public Health Nutr 2000; 4A: 509-14
One capsule twice daily with food as directed by your health care professional.
Serving Size: One (1) capsule
Amount Per Serving
Butterbur extract ... 50mg
Standardized to contain 15% petasin and isopetasin (7.5 mg)
Feverfew leaf freeze-dried ... 125mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule) and Rice Flour.
Contains no sugar,starch,salt,artificial colors or flavors,and no corn,wheat,yeast,milk or gluten.
Specifically formulated nutritional product derived from ingredients quality controlled for consistent potency and safety. This product was manufactured in an NSF GMP Certified facility.