D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition
Balanced blend of herbs, minerals and vitamins to support eye health and replenish vital nutrients lost with age.
Dr. Peter D'Adamo, author of Eat Right 4 Your Type, developed Ocubright by blending together antioxidants, healing botanicals and mineral ingredients to support eye health help replenish the vital nutrients your eyes can lose as you age.
Ocubright capsules include the following key ingredients:
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin - These two ingredients work in harmony to protect the eyes from occasional oxidative stress. Foods containing high concentrations of luteins, such as broccoli, spinach and kale are associated with the greatest eye nutritional support.
- Bilberry fruit extract - The bilberry leaf and fruit contain powerful anti-oxidants to support eye health.
- L-Taurine - A plentiful amino acid
- Zinc - An essential trace element
- Copper - An essential trace mineral to help maintain healthy copper levels in the body.
- Eyebright (Euphrasia) - A naturopathic herbal has a long history of use in supporting healthy vision.
Take 2 capsules, twice daily with food as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a physician
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
Zinc ... 15mg
(from zinc picolinate)
Copper ... 2mg
(from copper picolinate)
Eyebright Herb ... 125mg
Bilberry Fruit 5:1 Extract ... 100mg
L-Taurine ... 100mg
Lutein ... 12.5mg
Zeaxanthin ... 0.75mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, Magnesium Citrate, L-Leucine, and Silicon Dioxide.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, do not use this product.
It looks like there are no similar