Advanced Olive Leaf Vascular Support
Advanced Olive Leaf Vascular Support delivers two bioactive compounds to support cardiovascular health. An olive oil compound called oleuropein helps maintain already-healthy blood pressure, while an antioxidant-rich extract of celery seeds encourages the healthy inflammatory response that supports circulatory health.
Both celery and olive extracts support vascular health, but do so in different ways.
Advanced Olive Leaf Vascular Support Benefits:
- Supports optimal cardiovascular health with standardized, clinically-studied extracts
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within the normal range
- Helps inhibit inflammation to support vascular system health
Take one (1) capsule twice daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Benolea® Olive extract … 500mg
(leaf) [std. to 16% oleuropein (80 mg)]
Celery3nBTM Celery seed extract … 150mg
[std. to 42.5% phthalides (butylphthalide and sedanenolide (63.75 mg)]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, acacia gum, vegetable stearate, silica, dicalcium phosphate.
Gluten free - Non-GMO - Vegetarian
Benolea® is a registered trademark of Frutarom Netherlands B.V.
Celery3nBTM is a trademark of Anderson Global Group, LLC.
Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are being prescribed anti-hypertensive medication.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
It looks like there are no similar