Wileys Finest Fish Oils
Get your Omega-3s in a liquid! Our all natural, rich orange color liquid is reflective of the Wild Alaskan Pollock diet. We gently process the oil to remove environmental contaminants while preserving the natural micronutrients Vitamin A & D and the super antioxidant Astaxanthin.
- Each teaspoon contains
- 440mg EPA, 220mg DHA for a total of 660mg EPA + DHA
- 220mg Omega-7
- 600mg Omega-9
- Naturally contains (not added) Vitamin A (3000-8000 IU) and Vitamin D3 (1-10 IU)
- Naturally contains (not added) Astaxanthin 5-15mcg per serving
- Take 1 tsp. per day; 8.45 fl. oz. bottle is a 50 day supply!
- Sustainable Alaskan Fish caught by American Fishermen
- All natural color reflects fishs wild diet - no Artificial or Natural colors added!
*May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see label for more details)
As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily with food.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 41
Calories from Fat ... 41
Total Fat ... 4.5g
Saturated Fat ... 0.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 0.7g
Trans Fat ... 0g
Cholesterol ... 10mg
Vitamin A ... 3000-8000IU
Vitamin D3 ... 1-10IU
Astaxanthin ... 5-15mcg
Concentrated Fish Oil ... 4500mg
EPA ... 440mg
DHA ... 220mg
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 240mg
Omega-9 Oleic Acid ... 600mg
Omega-7 Palmitoleic Acid ... 220mg
Ingredients: Purified Wild Alaskan Pollock (Fish) Oil, Natural Orange Flavor, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WARNING: Do not use this product if safety seal is broken. Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, using blood thinners, or anticipating surgery.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING:
For optimum freshness once opened, store tightly capped in the refigerator and use within 60 days of opening. It is natural for the oil to become cloudy when refrigerated.