Dr. Mercola Premium Products
Similar in makeup to sea vegetables, like dulse, kelp, nori, kombu, arame, wakame and chlorella, spirulina is a blue-green alga with an impressive array of phytonutrients, all the essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), metal-binding proteins, antioxidant chlorophyll and carotenoids as well as phycocyanin – an exclusive protein complex from the phycobiliprotein family.
Unfortunately, most Americans don’t consume many sea vegetables, much less spirulina, and finding a reputable source free of potential toxin contamination can be difficult.
Produced by a world-class supplier with over 40 years of experience growing spirulina, USDA Certified Organic Spirulina offers many potential health benefits, including support of:
- Normal immune and inflammatory responses.*
- Normal detoxification processes.*
- Optimal cardiovascular health.*
- Brain and nervous system health.*
- Healthy bones and marrow.*
- Growth of beneficial gut bacteria for healthy digestion.*
- Muscle strength, endurance and energy.*
- Improved cellular recovery post exercise.*
- Triglyceride and cholesterol levels already in the normal range.*
- Blood pressure levels already within the normal range.*
- Blood sugar levels already within the normal range.*
Plus, our formula is made from whole-food spirulina, providing you with the majority of its natural cofactor, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, so you can experience its benefits the way nature intended.
Don’t miss out on this high-quality source of protein, and order your supply of Organic Spirulina today.
Adults as a dietary supplement, take four (4) tablets daily.
Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 10
Protein ... 1g
Vitamin A ... 230mcg
((as beta carotene) from Organic Spirulina Powder))
Iron ... 1mg
Organic Spirulina Powder ... 2,000mg
Phycocyanin ... 280mg
Chlorophyll .. 22mg
Carotenoids ... 7.2mg
Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide.
USDA Organic, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free