Steroid hormone precursor with potential neurological applications
- Pregnenolone serves as a precursor to important steroid hormones, including dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and progesterone.
- Low brain levels of pregnenolone have been associated with disturbances of mood control.
- Pregnenolone may promote normal psychomotor performance and efficiency in stressful environments
- Pregnenolone may promote joint health according to preliminary research.
1 - 4 capsules per day, in divided doses with meals, or as directed. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
Pregnenolone - 1 capsule provides
* Daily Value (DV) not established