Sepia Plex contains synergistic homeopathic remedies known for their specific ability to relieve perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms by balancing the hormonal system. Studies indicate that diminished levels of estrogen increase the likelihood of cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis and vaginal atrophy. The imbalance of estrogen and progesterone levels causes the emergence of menstrual irregularities, vasomotor symptoms and emotional changes. Acute symptoms such as vaginal dryness and itching, breast tenderness, night sweats and insomnia are due to estrogen and progesterone deficiencies. Sepia Plex is indicated for all perimenopausal and menopausal-related symptoms, including hot flashes, irregular menses, heart palpitations and depression.
Acute: Ten drops three to six times daily, according to severity of symptoms.Chronic: Then drops three to four times daily.
- Sepia officinalis (Ink of Cuttlefish) 3X
- Crataegus oxyacantha (Hawthorn) 2X
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) 2X
- Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) 3X
- Sanguinaria canadensis (Blood Root) 3X
- Sulfuricum acidum (Sulfuric Acid) 4X
- Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) 6X
- Lachesis mutus (Bushmaster Snake) 8X
- Platinum metallicum (Platina) 8X
Other Ingredients: Ethanol (beet), purified water