Standardized herbal extract
- Silymarin is a mixture of potent bioflavonoids that accelerates regeneration of the liver by increasing the antioxidant capability of the cells.
- Silymarin contains liver-specific antioxidant properties, directly scavenging free radicals and increasing levels of hepatoprotective glutathione.
- Silymarin interacts with hepatic cell membranes, thereby blocking binding sites and inhibiting the uptake of toxins such as carbontetrachloride, alcohol and pollutants.
- Silymarin helps block the potentially damaging effects of harmful substances in the liver such as alcohol, drugs and toxic chemicals.
One capsule, three times daily, or as directed.
Silymarin - 1 capsule provides
* Daily Value (DV) not established
** Standardized extract providing 80% Silymarin or Silymarin flavonoids
It looks like there are no similar