Carnosine is a compound made up of the amino acids beta-alanine and L-histidine that acts as an antioxidant and a pH buffer, protecting muscle cell membranes from oxidation during and after exercise. Super Carnosine also contains luteolin, thiamine (vitamin B1) and benfotiamine to support DNA health and carnosine’s anti-aging benefits.
Super Carnosine protects DNA with powerful antioxidant properties plus luteolin, thiamine (vitamin B1) and benfotiamine.
Super Carnosine Benefits:
- Provides powerful protection against oxidizing agents
- Supports muscle recovery during and after exercise
- Helps heart muscle contract efficiently
- Supports healthy aging by inhibiting glycation molecules
- Contains other nutrients that complement carnosine’s effects.
Take one (1) capsule two to three times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Thiamine … 50 mg
(vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl)
L-Carnosine … 500mg
Benfotiamine … 50mg
Luteolin … 4mg
[from Japanese sophora (flower buds)]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
Gluten free - Non-GMO - Vegetarian
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
It looks like there are no similar