The Cold Sore Formula
- Non-Prescription relief for the symptoms: Lesions, Pain, Itching
- Aeura Formulas are combinations of key biotherapeutic ingredients that work together to relieve these symptoms.
- Contains highly specialized ingredients to target and stimulate cellular function and respiration while strengthening the non-specific immune response.
- To ensure quality and safety, all ingredients used in Aeura formulas are manufactured within FDA Standards for Homeopathic Drugs.
- The Cold Sores Formula is safe to administer as necessary unless otherwise directed by a physician.
To be taken immediately upon onset of symptoms.
Adults: Dissolve 3 tablets, 3 times daily under the tongue.
Maintenance use: Dissolve 3 tablets, once daily under the tongue.
Children ages 6-12: Take 1/2 the adult dosage. For children under the age of 6, consult a physician.
Ingredients: Mezereum 3X, Ranunculus Bulbosus 3X, Influenzinum 12X, Rhus Toxicodendron 12X, Phytolacca Decandra 13X, Sepia 30X (50mg each in a lactose base).
Inactive Ingredient: Magnesium stearate USP 1%.
(1X=1:10 dilution, 2X=1:100, 3X=1:1000, etc.)
Warnings: If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Store tightly closed at room temperature. Protect from light and moisture. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Tamper Evident: Use this product only if imprinted shrink seal around neck and cap is intact.
It looks like there are no similar