Back to catalog home
USACA

Toxic Fungi- Mold Nosode

Professional Formulas

2 ounces

$18.00

(MSRP)

Toxic Fungi- Mold Nosode product image
SKU: PRO511-N18
For the temporary relief of nasal irritation or congestion, cough, shortness of breath, occasional headaches, irritability, or fatigue.
Place drops under tongue 30 minutes before/after meals. Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 10 to 15 drops once weekly or monthly. If mild symptoms are present, take 10 drops up to 3 times per day. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. Active Ingredients: Equal parts of all the following at 30X, 60X: Alternaria, Aspergillus mix (aspergillus flavus, fumigatus, glaucus, niger, and nidulans), Chaetomium sp., Cladosporium, Cryptococcus neoformans, Helminthosporium, Histoplasma capsulatum, Penicillium notatum, Stachybotrys chartarum. Inactive Ingredients: 20% ethanol, purified water.
If symptoms do not improve or are accompanied by a fever, consult a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Similar products
Household Dust/Mold Mix product image

Household Dust/Mold Mix

Professional Formulas

2 ounces

$18.00

(MSRP)

Fungisode product image

Fungisode

Seroyal/Genestra

30 Milliliters

$21.00

(MSRP)