Dr. Mercola Premium Products
- The fishery that provides the krill for our Krill Oil was the ONLY fishery to receive an “A” grade for sustainability.
- Is MSC-certified – “Boat to plate” certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
- Provides traceability and trust – Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
- Employs a unique Patent-Pending Harvesting Method – This technology helps ensure top quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
- Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically-sealed protective capsule.
- Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with the first meal.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 10
Total Fat ... 1g
Cholesterol ... 10mg
Krill Oil ... 1g
Phospholipids ... 400mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid ... 120mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid ... 55mg
Organic Astaxanthin ... 2mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (Tilapia Fish Gelatin, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Rosemary (Leaf) Extract.
Contains fish (tilapia) and shellfish (krill).
Warning: If you are allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation disorder, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use Krill Oil.