ProThrivers™ Wellness Sleep
Supporting Healthy Sleep
One way to support energy and wellness is by supporting healthy sleep. Sleep is critical for everyone, but it is an area where thrivers may need special support.*
ProThrivers Wellness Sleep includes:
- Melatonin: 20 mg of melatonin per two capsules.
- Magnesium: Magnesium may play a role in preventing medication-induced nutrient depletion in thrivers.*1-9
- L-Theanine: Suntheanine® brand L-theanine, an amino acid that has been shown to support alpha-wave production within the brain, a sign of relaxation.*10
- Magnolia: Magnolol is a major active constituent of Magnolia officialis. In preclinical studies, its mechanism is related to effects on the GABA(A) receptor and other extracellular signaling actions.*11-15
About ProThrivers Wellness
The ProThrivers line of products has been specifically designed with the guidance of Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO, a respected naturopath for 20 years and an expert in thriver care. Her present clinical focus is on addressing the needs of this specific population of thrivers using evidence-informed strategies. In addition, Dr. Alschuler is a thriver herself and uses her own experience to better understand their unique challenges.
- Solanki MH, Chatterjee PK, Gupta M, et al. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2014 Jun 18. pii: ajprenal.00127.2014. [Epub ahead of print]
- Yoshida T, Niho S, Toda M, et al. Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2014 Apr;44(4):346–54. doi: 10.1093/jjco/hyu004. Epub 2014 Feb 5.
- Eby GA, Eby KL. Medical Hypotheses 2006;67 (2): 362–70.
- Stepulak A, Sifringer M, Rzeski W, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005 Oct 25;102(43):15605-10.
- Jiang X, Su L, Zhang Q, et al. J Histochem Cytochem. 2012;60(4):269-79.
- Moykkynen T, Uusi-Oukari M, Heikkila J, et al. Neuroreport. 2001 Jul 20;12(10):2175-9.
- Murck H. Ketamine. J Psychiatr Res. 2013 Jul;47(7):955-65.
- Held K, Antonijevic IA, Künzel H, et al. Pharmacopsychiatry. 2002 Jul;35(4):135-43.
- Ko HJ, Youn CH, Kim HM, et al. Nutr Can. 2014 Jun 9:1–9. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ito K, et al. Effects of L-theanine on the release of alpha brain waves in human volunteers. Nippon Nogeikagaku Kaishi 1998;72:153-57
- Chen CR, Zhou XZ, Luo YJ, et al. Neuropharmacology. 2012 Nov;63(6):1191–9. doi:.1016/j.neuropharm.2012.06.031. Epub 2012 Jul 4.
- Lee SJ, Cho YH, Park K, et al. Biochem Pharmacol. 2008; 75:2289–2300.
- Hwang ES, Park KK. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2010; 74:961–67.
- You Q, Li M, Jiao G. Arch Pharm Res. 2009; 32:1789–94.
- Zhong WB, Wang CY, Ho KJ, et al. Antican Drugs. 2003; 14:211–217.
Take 1 to 2 capsules at bedtime, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbohydrate ... <1g
Magnesium ... 200mg
(as magnesium glycinate)
Magnolia Bark Extract ... 200mg
standardized to contain 2% honokiol and 1% magnolol
L-Theanine ... 100mg
Melatonin ... 20mg
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide.
Prothrivers™ Wellness Sleep Does Not Contain
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
- ingredients of animal origin
Suntheanine®, is a patented form of L-Theanine, and is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
Caution: Do not use this product unless advised by a healthcare professional if you are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, or nursing; if you are taking any medications; or are being treated for depression, autoimmune, endocrine, diabetes, blood clotting, or seizure disorders. Do not take melatonin while operating a motor vehicle or machinery and do not exceed suggested dose without the advice of a healthcare professional.